Tuesday 26 January 2016

Top 10 Cheapest Places to Fly

I love to travel; I love it. How many times have you searched the net for a cheap ticket, just to be quickly disappointed with the results? I am not for spending thousands on a plane ticket to enjoy a new country. I'd much rather find a well-priced ticket to a gorgeous location to do my tramping. I am addicted to finding the cheapest places to fly.



Free travel isn't a thing, and I know that isn't what you want to hear, but it simply isn't. You'll end up working for something, just not always a paycheck. With this method of travel, you can save up money in a wealthier part of the world and save as much of that money as possible by getting a cheaper ticket. Finding a good mix of cultures and feels in some of the cheapest places to fly.



Here's an example of how much plane tickets in the U.S to other countries can differ:



Ankara: $1234

Ankara is a gorgeous city in Turkey, easily one of the most attractive towns and cultures on Earth and worth the visit. You can have a cheap trip for quite a long time in this area.



Moscow: $632

Moscow is a different flavor of fun, but it is fun never-the-less. I hope to get the chance to enjoy this chilly land of smiles and vodka. The real shocker of this is that Moscow and Ankara are both around the world, but somehow they vary so much in prices. Hell for the price of Moscow's ticket, you can simply take buses and trains to Ankara and see even more!



One of these is one of the cheapest places to fly in the world. The options just grow and grow when you put a little travel hacking and know-how into the mix, that's why you have me.



http://www.theparadiseseed.com

No comments:

Post a Comment