Monday 18 January 2016

My Shout out on the man who never gave up and lost 170 lbs.

Everbody has goals and dreams. And of course that's normal. But do you want to know what isn't normal, the number of people who don't live their dreams. Every has things they want and yet only a small percent of people get what they want. And it doesn't matter what it is, it can be weight loss, making money, traveling the world, and so on. Most people just have a problem getting what they want. Well I have good news for you. Weight loss doesn't have to be one of them.

I recently watched a youtube video about a man who lost 170 lbs. That's right 170 lbs. He never gave up on his dreams and that is why he succeed. I made a Youtube video where I give a shout out to this guy, and I also give some great weight loss tips in the video. 

So if your trying to lose some pounds then check my Youtube video, I think you'll find it to be enlighting and you'll be one step closer to losing weight. I think the reason most people fail to achieve their goals because they fail to take action. It's not that obtain the goal is difficult or anything like that. It's the fact that people refuse to take action and I believe that is why most people fail. So before you get started you losing some pounds, making money, or whatever you want to achieve yo want to make sure that you have the right mindset. You need to have a can do attidute, not a can not one. You need to be firm in achieving your goals and never doubt that you can't because you can. Everybody dreams in this big world, but yet they say your crazy if you dare to go after what you want in life. It's pretty stupid I know. I my opinion it takes some real gut s to go after what you want in life.So don't waste another and go after it. 

https://youtu.be/JkrUNPMDBW0

No comments:

Post a Comment