Thursday 17 March 2016

Buying Bradenton real estate was awesome this summer!

Buying Bradenton real estate was awesome this summer! I had been thinking of making a move south to Florida area for a long time. I was down on holiday with some friends and fell in love with the Bradenton area. It was perfect for me, to be able to settle right in and relax. It wasn't so big that I would get lost in and yet just cozy enough where everything was a simple drive away. And if I was craving some big city excitement, I could take the simple 45-minute drive north to Tampa. I reached Forbes Property Group after doing some research online and I ended up on their website. It was so easy to navigate and I was able to reach them within just a few minutes. They answered my call that same minute and I explained to them what I was looking for and my exciting journey to Parrish began. They found the perfect home for sale in Bradenton and not far from the outlet malls I fell in love with on my vacation plus the beautiful beaches I can’t wait to sun bathe on again. 

  The staff was super friendly and helpful each step of the process. Mike was there day and night to answer all my questions andeven calm those home buyer nerves that seemed to creep in every once in a while. I thought it would be more difficult with my family not already living in town to search for a home and preview them for us. My agent was a true real estate expert! And would personally previewing the homes I had interest in and got back with me if they thought it would fit my needs. Sometimes I thought they were even more picky about the house than I would have been myself. He would remind me that this was a important financial purchase and he wanted to know I got my every pennies worth. 

  I am so glad to have connected with this agency. There is no doubt that if I decided to ever list my home in Bradenton, there is only one person I would call.



searching



No comments:

Post a Comment